Best Kayak Seats 2017
Kayaking’s a highly enjoyable sport, gives you the rare opportunity to get out on the water and interact with nature. Apart from the amazing relaxation you get from taking out your kayak on the water, kayaking also allows you to participate in other activities like fishing and geocaching.
Of course, there is one thing that has the ability to make your kayaking adventures unpleasant- an uncomfortable kayak seat!
When your kayak’s not equipped with one of the best kayak seats, you’ll not be able to focus on the beauty around you. In that sense, a soft seat with lumbar support will amplify your kayaking experience to amazing levels.
That is why I’ve looked all over the internet to find the best fishing kayak seating option on the market, in order to make your time on the water supremely enjoyable.
The Best Kayak Seats On The Market
The 12.5 inches tall seat back will provide generous lumbar support to paddlers, as there are thermoformed foam panels that ensure deep padding is possible.
This padding will contour itself to your body so that the seat is customized to you, guaranteeing that you have a firm yet comfortable time on the water.
The construction of the boat seat also features inbuilt tri-laminated backrests for extra structural support, as well as heavy-duty six hundred D fabric for improved durability at high stress points.
In order to reduce fatigue, the kayak cushions back also has four adjustable front and rear straps, which lock the seat into place so that you are not jolted about in the water.
This flexible attachment system is easy to operate, and requires only your thumb to lock it into position.
Before I forget, the GTS Sport Sit-On-Top also has a large built-in cargo pack in the back of the seat, as well as attachment clips made of solid brass for extra storage for your gloves and fishing hats.
- Generously sized built in zipper pack.
- Seat Back: 13″L x 24″W. Seat Cushion: 14″L x 14″W x 3/4″H
- Enhanced molded in water channeling grooves.
- Built in Tri-laminated backrests structural support.
- Lycra foam laminate construction
- Multi-adjustable front and rear straps solidly lock in seat position
- Two front attachment straps and two back attachment straps
This fishing seat has a high seat back, which’s packed with thick padding for ultimate comfort for prolonged periods of time.
The beauty of the seat also lies in the extra features associated with it, such as dual inbuilt rod holders, a rear gear bag, a bottle holder, a navigation light holder, tool holders, safety reflectors, and D-rings for gear attachment.
As you can see, these seating options provide unparalleled convenience for all anglers.
- Our best fishing seat
- The Spider Angler is high backed with our thickest padding, excellent for spending hours on the water in comfort
- This complete seating option includes rear gear bag, dual built-in rod holders, tool holders
- Seat: 18″ (W) x 14″ (L)
- Backrest: 24″ (W) x 19″ (H)